Blenheim Palace Christmas Market 2022
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR POTENTIAL EXHIBITORS AT THE BLENHEIM PALACE CHRISTMAS MARKET.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE ‘CHRISTMAS AT BLENHEIM PALACE EXPERIENCE’ SHOULD CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE PALACE WEBSITE.
Living Crafts Events
The Living Crafts team has been organising events since 1974 and has been at the forefront of providing high quality consumer shows and retail opportunities for small craft businesses from across the UK. Our website at www.livingcrafts.co.uk has more information about our current craft events. These are unrivalled in the craft world with a commitment to high quality, hand made work giving our visitors an exceptional shopping experience.
Blenheim Palace Christmas Market
Working in partnership with Blenheim Palace and Raymond Gubbay, Living Crafts Events is thrilled to bring the fourth Christmas Market to the Palace this year. This chalet based event will run for just over four weeks and will be held in the Great Court, a stunning setting at the heart of the Palace.
Around seventy chalets filled the Great Court in 2021 with visitors enjoying the festive atmosphere and buying hand-picked, irresistible gifts and unique products, as well as tempting treats for foodies and delicious seasonal drinks. Based on 2021 figures and in conjunction with the Light Trail and themed Palace, over 200,000 tickets were sold for the ‘Blenheim at Christmas Experience' with Market visitor numbers peaking at around 10,000 a day at weekends.
Blenheim Palace will be transformed into a magical fairy tale fantasy world of Hans Christian Andersen’s ’The Snow Queen’ with the State Rooms of Britain’s Greatest Palace aglow with seasonal decorations. Visitors can wander beneath garlands into rooms filled with glistening ornaments, ribbons, baubles, holly and mistletoe. The themed Palace adventure begins in the Great Hall with each room decorated to reflect a different chapter of the story.
As the sun sets and the late afternoon lights come on, the second wave of visitors will descend on the Palace. The Light Trail will be bigger and brighter than ever and the Market will be promoted to these customers as an integral part of the 'Blenheim at Christmas Experience'.
- Unrivalled attraction in conjunction with the Blenheim Light Trail and fairy tale themed Palace
- Ambition to become the ‘must see’ leading UK Christmas Market
- A national marketing campaign for the ‘Christmas at Blenheim Palace’ experience
- An additional marketing budget devoted entirely to the promotion of the Christmas Market
- Trading 7 days a week with the option of two different time periods
- Vetted, quality products based around crafts, gifts, food and drink
- Heated chalets, on hardstanding, decorated externally with garlands and lights
- Market staged in the Great Court at the the heart of the Palace, with good vehicle access
- Secure stock room and kitchen facilities with complimentary hot drinks provided for Traders
Register your interest
To find out more about trading at the Blenheim Palace Christmas Market 2022, please enter your email address below. This will register your interest and give you access to detailed trader information, chalet prices and online and PDF application forms.
Please note that we are unable to accept applications for catering concessions, defined as food or drink being sold hot or for consumption on site at the time of purchase.
Telephone: 02392 863 871
Post: PO Box 992, Portsmouth PO1 9PR