Blenheim Palace Christmas Market
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR POTENTIAL EXHIBITORS AT THE BLENHEIM PALACE CHRISTMAS MARKET.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE ‘CHRISTMAS AT BLENHEIM PALACE EXPERIENCE’ SHOULD REFER TO THE BLENHEIM PALACE WEBSITE.
The 2020 Blenheim Palace Christmas Market will not take place due to COVID 19 but the market information and trader links below have been left in place for information. If you would like to join our mailing list, please email your details and we will get in touch early next year with information for 2021.
We hope you stay safe during this difficult time and that you will be able to join us for a spectacular Christmas Market at Blenheim Palace in 2021.
Living Crafts Events
The Living Crafts team has been organising events since 1974 and has been at the forefront of providing high quality consumer shows and retail opportunities for small craft businesses from across the UK. Our website at www.livingcrafts.co.uk has more information about our current craft events. These are unrivalled in the craft world with a commitment to high quality, hand made work giving our visitors an exceptional shopping experience.
Blenheim Palace Christmas Market
Working in partnership with Blenheim Palace and Raymond Gubbay, Living Crafts Events is thrilled to bring the third Christmas Market to the Palace this year. This chalet based event will run for just over four weeks and will be held in the Great Court, a stunning setting at the heart of the Palace.
Over seventy chalets filled the Great Court in 2019 with visitors enjoying the festive atmosphere and buying hand-picked, irresistible gifts and unique products, as well as tempting treats for foodies. Based on 2019 figures and in conjunction with the Light Trail and themed Palace, over 185,000 people will come through the Market with numbers peaking at around 10,000 a day at weekends.
Blenheim will be working hard to minimise the impact of Covid 19 and ensure the success of the Christmas Experience within the Market, along the Light Trail and around the Palace. There is plenty of room in the dramatic Great Court of Blenheim Palace for social distancing and the chalet positions and visitor routes are being carefully planned to make the Market experience as safe as possible for both you as traders and for our visitors.
Blenheim Palace will be transformed into a magical fairy tale fantasy world; the State Rooms of Britain’s Greatest Palace will be aglow with seasonal decorations. Visitors can wander beneath garlands into rooms filled with glistening ornaments, ribbons, baubles, holly and mistletoe. The themed Palace adventure begins in the Great Hall with each room decorated to reflect a different chapter from a Christmas story and filled with the sights and sounds conjured up by a much loved fairy tale.
As the sun sets and the late afternoon lights come on, the second wave of visitors will descend on the Palace. The Light Trail will be bigger and brighter than ever and the Market will be promoted to these customers as an integral part of the Blenheim at Christmas Experience.
- Unrivalled attraction in conjunction with the Blenheim Light Trail and fairy tale themed Palace
- Ambition to become the ‘must see’ leading UK Christmas Market
- A national marketing campaign for the ‘Christmas at Blenheim Palace’ experience
- An additional marketing budget devoted entirely to the promotion of the Christmas Market
- Trading 7 days a week with the option of two different time periods
- Vetted, quality products based around crafts, gifts, food and drink
- Heated chalets, on hardstanding, decorated externally with garlands and lights
- Market staged in the Great Court at the the heart of the Palace, with good vehicle access
- Secure stock room and kitchen facilities with complimentary hot drinks provided for Traders
- More than 185,000 visitors expected over the duration of the Market (based on 2019 figures)
Thank you for registering your interest in the show. Please see information below.
Telephone: 02392 863 871
Post: PO Box 992, Portsmouth PO1 9PR